Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Lazy Bastard.

Me and my pal Shawn have been working on making some arm rests for tattooing for awhile now. The steel we used is completely recycled except for a few bits of hardware. I made the Mike Vallely pad myself from an old t-shirt. There's some redesign that needs to be done to make it operate a bit more reliably but all in all I'm happy with where this is going. We're calling our little operation Lazy Bastard.
I mixed some ink today too. The first time I've done it in about 9 years. Thanks Harlan.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it looks great! Call me or text me to let me know how it is working out for you since you won't text me back. I'm just looking to see if you've actually done any tattoos with it yet.

Love,
Shawn

mr.luna said...

give me a bottle of ink or ill shank you lil nigga......