Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Move Forward.

I went back to Virginia this past week, and was shown to some of the best hospitality I've ever recieved... again! I couldn't have asked for a better host than George Archer and his family, I had a lot of fun and felt like part of the family the whole time!

This is the studio that's connected to George's garage that I stay in when I'm in town. I rented a Yaris, which is what Rich drives, shit was tight.


The man, the legend, the confusion.



Mario had some shit hanging up.



Shitty cellphone picture of George putting in work.



Even worse picture of the awesome tattoo he did on me.





I got a new Seth Ciferri shader from George.







Chinese take out box that the old Adam Ciferri bulldogs came in.

Not the Colonel, the Captain.




Baby's on a hellride.



Jason Boyer flash sheet.



I copped this painting off of George. I'd been admiring it since I first saw it.





It was an awesome time.

1 comment:

Drotty said...

I miss/love Virgina. sigh