Sunday, April 18, 2010

Freedom or Death.


I haven't been posting at all and it sucks because I was very hyped on this blog for awhile and posting a lot and having it be a mixed bag of different things I'm interested in, but lately I've been so damn busy tattooing and dealing with life shit that I don't have the time to post on the things I want to.

I wanted to try to keep this impersonal but it keeps sliding into my own personal point of view on a lot of different things and I've given up fighting it. So I figure I'll rant on some shit every once in awhile. On topic of course, I complain enough about other things to waste your time sifting through all that. Whatever.

I feel like a candle burning at both ends... That's becoming a common tattoo that people have been coming to get from me so maybe it's a common feeling among my peers. It's only a matter of time before there's nothing left. When you hit a certain point you need to look at guys who have made an art out of not giving a fuck, and take a page out of their book. I've been so damn wrapped up in it that I can't even enjoy the time off I have, busy worrying about if I'm working hard enough or doing things to the best of my ability, or making sure everyone's happy. It's a stupid way to live, caring about others judgments on a life they have no clue about and no business in.

So I'm trying extra hard to not give a damn about the cool guys up the street trying to tell me what I should and shouldn't be doing, because they really don't know any more than me, and the world is bigger than what they got going on. They probably don't know what that's about, I don't but I'm trying to scratch away at it and figure it out a little more each day.

LIVE FREE OR DIE!

1 comment:

Megan! said...

Don't stress yourself out so much...you're doing your own thing, and you're doing it well. :)