Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Blinders.

Did a fun little walk in. She's a sculptor from Scotland, born in Poland, lived in Chicago but had to come back because of a DUI she got while visiting a few months back. She can't take the required classes that the court ordered her to take so if she ever comes back to the US she'll probably get arrested at the airport. I think the moral is don't come to these here United States and drive drunk.


This one is the first session on a large Alfonse Mucha piece. She sits like a rock. The most common thing I hear about this one is that it's "a little out of my style" but believe it or not I can do other things besides American Traditional, I just like doing tattoos that have that look. This tattoo is gonna probably look pretty awesome once I'm done, but I don't want to count my chickens before they hatch. I have a Japanese dragon sleeve on some guy in Mexico that is still unfinished.

More progress on Ryan's eagle. He's a hairy guy and his chest hair grows back thick and fast so sometimes he heals up kind of light so I had to rework some of the black. Yes, I still put a lot of black in my tattoos still.

3 comments:

sdrotzur said...

I fricking love that tattoo.

Dan said...

That top one is awesome. Excited to see the other stuff finished.

Gifford said...

yeah buddy, that front piece is brutal!