Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Fraud.

I can never get good pictures of tattoos I do because the lighting at the shop sucks so terribly. I probably need to take a photo class or something and re learn a few things. I've been really busy tattooing and when I'm not tattooing I'm painting. I haven't taken pictures of everything I've done, which isn't a smart thing but I'm allowed to be dumb every once in awhile.

Here's a picture of a hand tattoo I did that turned out decently.


Here's a painting I did for Turbo at Taylor Street Tattoo. Did the frame too. I sometimes try to do art paintings but I'm more comfortable doing flash type paintings rather than trying to be artsy or fartsy. I like to keep it utilitarian I suppose. The girls I've been painting lately look like a certain former girlfriend of mine and I don't know why.

Do what it says and fuck the world.

No comments: