Friday, January 22, 2010

Stop & Think


Yet another Boston edge band. I picked up the Lp release of both their demos the other day and haven't taken it off of my turntable yet (except maybe to play Murphy's Law-Back With a Bong LP I got on coke bottle clear). The posi edge thing is fine and everything but I like it when edge bands are pissed off and hard, and this LP delivers. I'm not too sure but there might be some guys from Mental, Righteous Jams, or No Tolerance in this band. It sure sounds like it anyways.

DOWNLOAD

I put up a counter less than a week ago and the blogs had almost 400 hits, post some comments for the love of god.

4 comments:

Ryan said...

Great blog Matt, thanks for the music - good stuff in here...

Dan said...

So you ended up buying the thing after all huh?

At least you're getting you're moneys worth out of it.

Matt Wes said...

yeah 26$ was hard to part with. Well worth it tho.

Alex Kass (Alexander Kazlauskas) XVX said...

such a great band.... lost the cd copy i had of these years ago. thanks for posting.