Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Still Fucked.

It's been really busy at the shop since Christmas and New Years. I've been working hard and keeping very busy. I have managed to do a paintings between tattoos and screen printing. I got a new phone the other day and these photos were taken with it, I wanted to test the camera out.
This one I painted for my new business cards. They should be here in the next couple of days.
This is a tattoo I did today on Megan. I used this Dietzel liner I put together myself on most of it. Worked out good.
Today I had a bit of time before my appointment to paint so I worked on my half of the split sheet of flash I'm doing with Tim Beck. I painted the lines he did and I lined some stuff for him to paint and mailed it today. I can't wait to see how it is going to turn out.

No comments: