Friday, January 29, 2010

Mr. Percy



I bought a doll of a tattooed man that I thought looked cool for someone special on Christmas and it turns out that it was designed by my friend Jason Schroder of Incognito Tattoos and the other half of Schrobritter Tattoo machines that he did with Dennis Halbritter which I guess is now Incognito Irons. I always wanted one of those Schrobritters that came in a Chinese take out box and were shined up like a nice new penny, but never did because I was an apprentice when I first saw them and had zero money.

Either way Mr. Percy is pretty awesome and you can get him or his lady Little Edith from Spitfire Girl

3 comments:

Strick said...

I'm special?

Matt Wes said...

you're in the special person's club...

your club is for 'tards.

Strick said...

I hate you now.